Full Committee Markup
WHAT: Full Committee Markup
WHERE: 1324 Longworth House Office Building, US Capitol Complex, Washington DC
WHEN: 10AM, Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Statement : The Honorable Edward J. Markey
The Committee on Natural Resources marked up the following bills:
· H.R. 3641, To establish Pinnacles National Park in the State of California as a unit of the National Park System, and for other purposes. “Pinnacles National Park Act”
· H.R. 4100, To strengthen enforcement mechanisms to stop illegal, unreported, and unregulated fishing, to amend the Tuna Conventions Act of 1950 to implement the Antigua Convention, and for other purposes. “Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing Enforcement Act of 2011”
· H.R. 4484, To provide for the conveyance of a small parcel of National Forest System land in the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest in Utah to Brigham Young University, and for other purposes. “Y Mountain Access Enhancement Act”
· H.R. 4606, To authorize the issuance of right-of-way permits for natural gas pipelines in Glacier National Park, and for other purpose.
· H.R. 5958, To name the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge Visitor Contact Station of the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge unit of Gateway National Recreation Area in honor of James L. Buckley.
· H.R. 5987, To establish the Manhattan Project National Historical Park in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, Los Alamos, New Mexico, and Hanford, Washington, and for other purposes. “Manhattan Project National Historical Park”